Friday 19 August 2011

Travelog Ramadhan-Journey towards Mardhatillah #6



Assalamualaikum (:


Alhamdulillah, on the 17th of Ramadhan 1432H, my friends and I got the chance to visit an orphanage situated in Shah Alam. At first I was sooo nervous. I have no little brother or sister, so I'm not really good in handling small kids :( but as I went along, it was reaaally fun. Kids are kids. They play, they shout, they fight, but at the end of the day, you can't help but to look at them and smile. They're magical ;) 


This Ramadhan is DIFFERENT. Banyak rahmat yang Allah turunkan kt Amal, and only He knows how thankful I am fr all those gifts He granted me with :') Honestly, Amal rasa ni la first time Amal rasa kenikamatan Ramadhan. And I'm not ashamed to admit that, although I have lived for 19 years now. In fact, I'm thankful to get the chance to feel the real sweetness of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah (: 


Now you're almost halfway gone. I am sooo going to miss you dear Ramadhan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment