Saturday 13 August 2011

My Soulmate :)

Assalamualaikum (:

Akhirnya ! tiba hari yg ditunggu2. hehe. this budak kecik will be flying off to US in a few hours time. I'm making this fr you bcos I can't find the time to make anything more special :( sorry morry trolly. huhu. 


Dear Fuzah, I love you bcos;
You always know what to say when I am down,
You allow me to irritate you,
You listen attentively when I tell you stories,
You're freakishly annoying :P ,
You still understand me tho we hv not seen or talked to each other for a quite some time,
You're smelly x) ,
You were there through my hardest times,
And you're still there when I'm happy,
We can talk fr hours non-stop,
I can always buy you with food :P ,
And it's simply bcos,
You're Syafiah Mahfuzah ;) 

Dear Fuzah, I hate you bcos;
You're leaving me :( ,
and.....yeah, you're leaving me. 

So, according to my lists above, I found out that despite the fact that you're leaving on a jet plane, I still hv thousands of reasons to love you :) so, no worries. tho you're not here with me, I'll still love you. heee. So busuk, take a very good care of yourself, study hard, enjoy yr new life, don't miss me too much, and don't forget Him in every breath you take. See you in a few hours time :) mwah3 ! 

and yes, don't forget to bathe cos you're so smelly :P
I am dfnitely going to miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment