Saturday 13 August 2011

Travelog Ramadhan-Journey towards Mardhatillah #3

Assalamualaikum (: 

Alhamdulillah, 12 hari sudah berlalu. hari ni masuk 13 Ramadhan 1432H dahhh :D praise to Allah, it has been a great journey so far (: 

It has been a bit tough for me these few days and worse, I really don't know who to talk to. But coming to think about it, I wasn't being fair to Him. He's here ! and He's willing to listen to me ! tapi still lagi Amal nk pgi cari2 org laen. screw me =.=

Hari ni ada benda ajaib jadi. again, He's being sweet to me ;) I was on my way to KUIS, ade ceramah. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my spectacles. tp yang kelakarnya, kt dalam van MMU tu ada org trtinggal specs. and when I tried it on, it suited my eyes just fine ! Subhanallah ! :D :D tp kesian kt org yg trtinggal tu, mesti tercari2 specs dia. Amal bagi kt pk cik driver lepas balik dri KUIS. hrp2 org tu jumpa la, ameen (: 

And another great story (: Last Thursday I got the chance to break fast in the beautiful Masjid Besi with my friends and juniors. tk tahu kenapa, bt as soon as I entered the mosque, a positive vibe rushed through me. It's like something great was going to happen (: I thanked Allah for giving me the chance to get to know my little sisters, alhamdulillah. I tried to find time to get to know them, bt usually time will nt be on my side. On that night, I got the chance to have long chats with them, especially my junior from school, Zalila (: hee. bt the most unexpected thing happened was that I accidentally bumped into my akhwat, yg dah brbulan2 tk jumpa ! :D she used to be my naqibah, bt fr a few reasons, Kak Izana replaced her (: rindu sgt2 kt Kak Hannah tu smpai tk puas2 peluk dia. and still rindu lagi ni :')

yes, it may has not been that easy fr me these few days, bt I think it's just bcos Allah wants to give me great things ;) I love you Allah, always and forever (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment