Monday 21 November 2011

Safe Haven

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

A cup of bittersweet coffee and I'm wide awake. Big thanks to Nicholas Sparks =.= the book I was reading just now was just so addictive I couldn't stop. This, would definitely pay in the classes tomorrow. Aish, wrong move. 


The book was awesome. I always like how Sparks arranges his words and thoughts. Arranging thoughts, something I could never do well. At least that was what someone had once said to me. That someone said, without hesitation, "In order to get to point A, you went to B, C, till Z. Then go back to point A". That was harsh, right ? But it's true though. Like what I'm doing now. When I'm supposed to talk about the book, I went and rambled about anything but the book. Zzzz. 

So yea, Safe Haven is one of the latest from Sparks.  It was quite different from what I read of his before. This time, there is a bit of thriller, suspense, mystery. Quite interesting. Sparks is going out of his usual zone :) 

But rather, I think it's interesting because it distracted me. From that certain thing. 

Pen off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment