Tuesday 19 July 2011

My Dear Future Husband (:

My Dear Future Husband :) ,  

I can't promise you that I'll cook the best meal you have ever tasted,
But I promise to make sure that I'll be preparing all your meals and be there with you when you eat.

I can't promise you that our home will be filled with fancy and expensive stuffs,
But I promise that I'll fill it with love and positive vibes.

I can't promise you that I'll be pretty all the time,
But I promise to be pretty only for you. 

I can't promise you that I'll be spending all my time with you,
But I promise to spend all my time thinking of Him, and when I think of Him, I'll think of the love He sends to me. 

I can't promise you that I will not talk to the other guys,
But I promise that only you can look into my eyes and touch my heart.

I can't promise you to be the best wife in the world,
But I promise to try to be His best servant, and pray that He'll grant my wish to be your wife in the life hereafter.

My Dear Future Husband :) ,

I want to be your soft-hearted Aisyah, your loyal Khadijah, your strong Asma', and your humble Fatimah.

And I will love you as long as you love Him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment