Tuesday 5 April 2011

ya Allah, I need you so badly :(

Assalamualaikum.

Too many things in life had thought me that He does not always follow our ways. Sometimes, He just wants us to learn from our mistakes, from the heartaches. 

But He will never ever do anything for no reason. There will always be something behind it. Or maybe sometimes, He just wants us to find Him.

ya Allah, your test is so great I don't think I can bear it. but no one knows me better than You do.

ya Allah, I know you're listening everything my heart says. Ease my pain ya Allah. Show me the right way. 

I have You, and only You.



2 comments:

  1. Amiin3x ya Robbal alamiin. ease up ya Allah for all of us who are in pain and troubles.... Please ya Allah take us out from heavy clouded our hearts, Only You can Do, Only to You we can turn to... la khaula wala khuata bilLah.... Yes I need him too.... No time without needing Him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have to be patient and insha'allah we will win his precious heaven.

    ReplyDelete